JULY 9-11
Zhang Jia Jie, Hunan, China


Visa Information

For entry into China, non-Chinese citizens should apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the region they live. The simplest way is to apply for a tourist ("L") visa, which should give you enough time to attend the conference and participate in pre/post conference activities. Please contact the Embassy or Consulate in your region for specific instructions. An invitation letter is not required for obtaining a tourist visa. The regular processing time is 4 working days. Please plan ahead to allow enough time for visa processing.

More information on obtaining a tourist ("L") visa to China can be found here. To fill the application form Q1, you should check the Tourism box. The contact in China is Ms. Fang Liu.

If you have problem on obtaining a tourist visa, please contact Ms. Fang Liu to issue an official invitation letter to apply for a business visa (check the bottom of this page for the contact information). Obtaining the letter is time consuming. In addition, please be reminded that the letter will be issued only to those who had registered to the conference.

Air Tickets

The following website provides useful information about traveling between the United States and China:
TravelSuperLink: discount airfare, travel agent list, airfare calendar display, etc.

Local Transportation

Transportation from Zhangjiajie HeHua Airport to YiChen HuaTian hotel by Taxi costs about 25 RMB.

For more information, click Zhangjiajie International Tourism Web from Zhangjiajie Municipal Information Center.