Macau SAR is located in South East Asia, bordering Mainland China and is approximately one hour away from Hong Kong SAR by speed ferry. Macau is served by its own Macau International Airport at Taipa. The 50-minute ferry journey (seven times daily) from the neighbouring Hong Kong International Airport makes it the best alternative if there are no direct flight from your home country. There are also frequent high speed ferry services between downtown Hong Kong and Macau.
This site provides links to more detailed information on Macau, visa issues, travelling, and the conference location. Please also check the more detailed information provided on our web site.
Passports, Visas, and Travelling
- All relevant visa information concerning the entry requirements is available under http://www.gov.mo
- Special visa information for Chinese citizens is available at http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/chn/lsyw/jd/t58915.htm.
- To request an invitation letter for visa application purpose, please contact Andre Brinkmann at email@example.com. Please indicate if you need a hardcopy, faxed copy, or PDF file of the letter and give your postal address or fax number accordingly in your e-mail.
- Additional entry information as well as different travelling options are available under http://www.macautourism.gov.mo
- Customs and tax information is available via the web sites of Macau's government.