Student Travel Assistance Grants
A limited number of travel assistance grants will be available for NAS 2012 student authors. Priority will be given to students who would otherwise be unable to attend the conference to present their own work. The students who receive the grants can be offered Four-day free accommodations in Xiamen University. Notification of the grants will be made in early June.
To qualify for a student travel assistance grant, a recipient must be:
- An author of an accepted paper and be registered for the conference,
- a full-time student regularly registered toward a degree in computer science, engineering or related field at a university,
- an attendee who has booked the Xiada hotel from Dr. Xiangxiang Zeng (see here).
To apply for a grant:
- Complete the information in the downloadable pdf form.
- Obtain your advisor's endorsement & signature on the form.
- Prepare the completed application form along with your scanned Student ID card as a single pdf file. The file name should include your full name.
To submit your application:
- When your pdf file is ready for submission, please send it to Dr. Xiangxiang Zeng (xzeng AT xmu.edu.cn) with the subject "NAS 2012 Student Travel Assistance Grant".
- Application should be submitted by May 31, 2012.
- Early application will be more likely to receive the grant.