All papers submitted to this conference will be peer-reviewed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference topics. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings and they will be included in the IEEE digital library and indexed by EI.
Please follow this link to submit your paper: Submission Site
Paper Submission Information
- - The paper must be submitted by
Thursday, March 7th, 2013 Monday, March 18th, 2013
- - Notice of acceptance will be on
April 22nd, 2013 May 1st, 2013
Detailed Submission Instructions
- - The paper must have an abstract under 250 words.
- - The paper must be original material that has not been previously published in another conference or journal.
- - The submission is limited to ten (10) single-spaced double column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE camera-ready format), including figures, tables, and references. Formatting instructions and LaTeX macros are available for: LaTeX and Word files.
- - Your submission must be formatted for black-and-white printers and not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
- - Please make sure that the labels on your graphs are readable without the aid of a magnifying glass.
- - Please number the pages.
- - The paper must be submitted in PDF. We cannot accept any other format, and we must be able to print the document just as we receive it. The acceptable paper size is limited to 10MB.
- - If you have any questions during the submission, please contact us at email@example.com