All papers submitted to this conference will be peer-reviewed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference topics. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings and they will be submitted to the IEEE digital library and EI.
Please follow this link to submit your paper: Submission Site
Paper Submission Information
- - The paper must be submitted by April 4th, 2014,
(extended and final deadline)
- - Notice of acceptance will be on May 19th, 2014
Detailed Submission Instructions
- - The paper must have an abstract under 250 words.
- - The paper must be original material that has not been previously published in another conference or journal.
- - The submission is limited to ten (10) single-spaced double column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE camera-ready format), including figures, tables, and references. Formatting instructions and LaTeX macros are available for: LaTeX and Word files.
- - Your submission must be formatted for black-and-white printers and not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
- - Please make sure that the labels on your graphs are readable without the aid of a magnifying glass.
- - Please number the pages.
- - The paper must be submitted in PDF. We cannot accept any other format, and we must be able to print the document just as we receive it. The acceptable paper size is limited to 10MB.
- - The first page of the paper should include the paper title and author name(s); reviewing is single-blind.
- - If you have any questions during the submission, please contact us at contact pending