Please follow this link to submit your paper: Submission SitePaper submission due: April 20, 2015
Please make sure that your submission satisfies all the requirements listed below.
- - The paper must have an abstract, maximum 250 words.
- - The paper must be original material that has not been previously published in another conference or journal, nor is currently under review by another conference or journal. Note that you may submit material presented previously at a workshop without copyrighted proceedings.
- - The submission is limited to 10 8.5"x11" single-spaced double-column pages using 10pt or larger font.
- - Your paper must be formatted in such a way that it is clear to understand (including plots and diagrams) with a black and white print-out.
- - Please number the pages.
- - The paper must be submitted in PDF format. We cannot accept any other format, and we must be able to print the document just as we receive it.
- - We strongly suggest that you use only the four widely-used printer fonts: Times, Helvetica, Courier, and Symbol.
- - You may use IEEE Conference templates as long you use the conference version of the template and follow the formatting requirements above.
Guidelines on conflicts of interest
We define a conflict of interest as:
- - Your Ph.D. advisor and Ph.D. students forever.
- - Family relations by blood or marriage forever.
- - People with whom you collaborated in the past five years.
- - Collaborators, include co-authors on an accepted/rejected/pending research papers, co-PIs on an accepted/rejected/pending grant, those who fund your research, and researchers who you fund.
- - "Service" collaborations, such as writing a CSTB report or serving on a program committee, are not a conflict-of-interest by themselves.
- - Anyone with whom you believe a conflict of interest exists (check with the program chair if you have a question or doubt).
Any additional information regarding your submission, please email the Program Chairs.