NAS 2016 Final Submission Instructions
- The accepted submission format is PDF only. You must use the IEEE PDF eXpress utility to validate and upload your paper:
- You must use IEEE templates for your submission. Please do not modify the templates. Additionally, you need to adhere to these formatting guidelines:
- Only use the templates provided on that webpage (conference version)
- Page size: US Letter
- Graphs/tables should be readable when printed in black and white.
- IMPORTANT note for LATEX users: The previous link provided had format problems in latex template. Please use this template instead.
- The page limit is 10 pages for full and 4 pages for short papers. Papers longer than page limits will be charged up to 2 pages extra for US$150 each page. For accepted posters, using the same formatting, authors may prepare 2-page extended abstracts to appear in the proceedings.
- For more details: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/nas16.html