NAS 2018 Final Submission Instructions
- The accepted submission format is PDF only. You must use the IEEE PDF eXpress utility to validate and upload your paper:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Click on the link "Create/access your IEEE Conference eXpress author account" and fill in your information.
- You will need the Conference ID, which is: 44935X
- Add the copyright notice to your paper before creating PDFs.
- Please submit your camera-ready submission no later than August 6, 2018.
- You must use IEEE templates for your submission. Please do not modify the templates. Additionally, you need to adhere to these formatting guidelines:
- Only use the templates provided on that webpage (conference version)
- Page size: US Letter
- Graphs/tables should be readable when printed in black and white.
- The page limit is 10 pages for full and 4 pages for short papers. Papers longer than page limits will be charged up to 2 pages extra for US$100 each page. For accepted posters, using the same formatting, authors may prepare 2-page extended abstracts to appear in the proceedings.
- Copyright Information:
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8367-5/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8367-5/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8367-5/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Camera-ready copies may be submitted through EasyChair