The 16th International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS 2022) will be held at Philadelphia, PA. NAS provides a high-quality international forum to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss cutting-edge research on networking, high-performance computer architecture, and parallel and distributed data storage technologies. NAS 2022 will expose participants to the most recent developments in the interdisciplinary areas.
The submission deadline is extended to May 29, 2022.
- Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nas2022
Professor, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 29, 2022
- Author Notification: July 1, 2022
- Camera-ready Paper: July 22, 2022
- Conference: Oct. 3~4, 2022